Mod

[CHAT]: Feel Good Feb - Being Kind

It’s Feeeeeel-Goooood February errrybody, a month dedicated to promoting good deeds within the community!

feb

So we thought it was the perfect opportunity to have a chat how you play a part in making others, and yourself, feel dem good feels!

feel good

For this weeks Getting Real, we’ll be discussing examples of kindness, what sorts of things motivate people to be kind, and why some of us find it harder to be kind to ourselves than to others.

Join us HERE at 8pm AEDT on Monday 6th of February, or click reply to start the discussion now!

Builder

Re: [CHAT]: Feel Good Feb - Being Kind

Hey everyone! I'm pumped for this one Smiley Happy
Community Manager

Hey everybody welcome to tonight's GR! Thanks for coming along, it was very kind of you. Heh. 

Please remember our guidlines when joining this conversation, if you're not familiar, have a quick read here. Also if you are not feeling so good, it's time to get extra help. Give someone a buzz, or chat to them online here Smiley Happy
Community Manager

Hello @Alison5! Great to see you Smiley Happy 

Community Manager

And to get this show on the road, here's the first Q. Bit of a definition question this one. 

What are random acts of kindness?

Mod

hi everyone!

Mod

hey @Alison5, I'm really looking forward to this one too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

Hey everyone!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

good evening @cupcakes_032! Smiley Happy

Based on the words in the term, I'd describe random acts of kindness as any observable behaviour that was unplanned and done in order to help another individual. They could be small e.g. helping an old person carry their groceries, or something bigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

Spare of the moment decisions to consciously help or support someone. Maybe like giving things to people or helping someone to complete something. 

Top High Fived Authors