Mod

Re: [CHAT]: Feel Good Feb - Being Kind

What are random acts of kindness?

Random acts of kindness are nice things you can do for people whom you may or may not know.. like maybe 'paying it forward', shouting a friend some food or donating money to a charity

Mod

Hey everyone! Trying to juggle eating dinner and GR-ing at once, so don't mind me if I'm being even slower than usual with replying to stuff 😅
Builder

Hey guys!

Random acts of kindness are acts from a person that you may not neccesarily know that are done just for the sake of being kind.  It's not done for their own benefits... except for the benefit of making someone else smile. Smiley Happy

(I'v ebeen at school for less than a week and this already looks like an answer from an essay Cat Mad)

Mod

[ Edited ]

We've had some brilliant definitions!

Our next question gets a bit more specific:

Have you ever received a random act of kindness? Tell us about it!

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

Hi hello hey what's up Smiley Very Happy

Random acts of kindess are where you do something super cool for someone without being asked or without any reason at all. They can be small things. They can be big things. But they're usually great things.

Mod

Love your response @roseisnotaplant, and I agree! Big or small, acts of kindness are great simply because they come from a good place. Smiley Happy

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

I've received really nice gestures like people helping to carry things and offering me their food if I don't have any.
Builder

I can't really think of anything specific but when you drop your books and someone helps you pick them up that's always nice. Smiley Happy

Community Manager

Have you ever received a random act of kindness? Tell us about it!

Yep! For some reason people always give me their parking permit things whenever i am entering a busy carpark. I don't know why. But it's happened to me at least 10 times. And it feels great to have someone do that, just makes your day a little better and for me at least it reminds me that good things happen too Smiley Happy

Mod

Just to cap off the first question with a joke(ish) answer:

A bloody big boat.

ark

According to a certain 2007 Steve Carell movie, anyways.

Top High Fived Authors