Re: [CHAT]: Feel Good Feb - Being Kind

@Asche that finger... Smiley Very Happy
Builder

Absolutely @Ben-RO.

Mod

@Ben-RO awesome idea

Those were all great examples of random acts of kindness! @letitgoI guess these kinds of things do restore our faith in humanity Smiley Happy

Next question:
What acts of kindness have you seen others do or have you done yourself?

Builder

People assisting others. Like carrying things or offering their help at least. I try to do things as well, even if it is just smiling at people. I know it can change the whole mood of the day, so I like to think I could improve someone else's.

Builder

I generally see small ones like feeding the homeless, picking things up for people, letting people through first and things like that.  Those alwas mean a lot to people!

Community Manager

I like to smile at random people, particularly grumpy looking ones. I don't know if that's a random act of kindness or if I'm just annoying them. 

I'm a big fan of just helping someone carry bags or something like that, i think similar to @Alison5's point. Oh and just spending a little time listening to someone and asking them questions about themselves... whether that be a friend or someone on the train etc. Again i might be annoying or kind, depending on the person's preference Smiley Tongue 

Builder

I'm at school so there are always a lot of people interacting with each other, and it's always nice when people so small things like holding the door open, or lending people stuff, or letting people off the bus in front of them (except no one lets people on the bus in front of them because there are like 50 seats on our bus and about 53 passengers Smiley Tongue ).

Builder

Top High Fived Authors