Super frequent scribe

Re: [CHAT] Gender and Sexuality!?

If you feel like sharing (it's totally okay if you don't want to) what do you identify as? 

hehehe this is a fun one. At the moment i'm kinda shifting between the bisexual and pansexual area. I usually just say bi for sake of simplicity. and cisgender female Smiley Happy

Builder

How important is it to you to find a sexuality/gender label that suits you?

To me it doesn't matter at all, but I can't say i've had an issue around identity etc. A label is just that and it doesn't really express who you really are.
Mod

I mentioned this earlier, but I identify as bisexual (I'm also a cisgender woman) Smiley Happy

@spicyunicorn the bi/pan debate is something I've had within myself too, I'd say I use the bi label for similar reasons. It's a very complex issue! 

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 5.41.49 pm.png

Builder

If you feel like sharing (it's totally okay if you don't want to) what do you identify as?

I'm gay (or like technically lesbian, but that has more syllables and ain't nobody got time for dat Smiley Tongue ) and a cis female. Probably. If I explored my gender a little more I feel like I'd probably be some variation on non-binary, but gender isn't a super big deal for me personally right now. Like I don't experience any dysphoria or anything. That could change though, who knows? I do present in a traditionally masculine way most of the time.

Super frequent scribe

@Chessca_H  It's really quite interesting, a lot of people don't understand the whole gender spectrum thing so saying I'm pan just confuses the heck out of them. and OMG I LOVE THAT LINE I'M GOING TO USE THAT SO MUCH Smiley Very Happy

Mod

@roseisnotaplant It's good to hear your being so understanding about your own gender identity. Identity is something that should be explored as fast or as deeply as you want to and no one should push you to do otherwise Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe

@roseisnotaplant  hahaha i love that Smiley Very Happy gay is just so much less work to say. I like how chill you are with your gender identity, good on you

Mod

Hey guys! I'm just catching up on q's but I'm here! Smiley Happy
Mod

@spicyunicorn hahaha isn't it great?!

The pan confusion is sooooo strong, if I hear the joke "so you're attracted to pans?" one more time I might scream Smiley Tongue

Builder

I identify as a straight female.

And I just wanted to mention that I think everyone should be having these conversations. I know i'm learning a lot and think others could too, no matter how they identify.
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count