Mod

Re: [CHAT] Gender and Sexuality!?

Hey @N1ghtW1ng!

Super star contributor

I know right, who has time for syllables @roseisnotaplant?? Smiley Happy It's super cool that you're taking your time figuring out your gender. That's a really compassionate way to approach it. 

If you feel like sharing (it's totally okay if you don't want to) what do you identify as?

I would usually say that I'm bi, but sometimes I prefer just calling myself queer cause it kind of covers everything Smiley Tongue And I'm pretty sure I'm genderqueer/androgyne.

Mod

If you feel like sharing (it's totally okay if you don't want to) what do you identify as?

Cis female and for sexuality I have just reached the conclusion of I don't know at this point haha I feel like it changes
Mod

@Alison5 I agree, I think it helps to normalise it when we're all having these conversations Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe

@Alison5  ah I love your attitude! I totally agree that everyone should be having these conversations, we can learn so much from one another! Thanks for joining today, makes me smile Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe

@Chessca_H  my usual response to that is that i'm actually punsexual... sexually attracted to puns Smiley Very Happy

Mod

@May_ always okay to take your time, also okay if there's never a definitely label! Smiley Happy

Builder

@spicyunicorn you are now my hero Smiley Tongue
Super frequent scribe

@May_  i totally get you, sexuality is just one big schamozzle but at the same time it's pretty cool

Mod

punsexual....love it hehe
Top High Fived Authors