Community Manager

Re: [CHAT]: How pets affect our mental health.

@Butterfly Wings aww Maggie is so adorbs! 

Post Mod

@khaleesi_18 LOL! Smiley Tongue Funny, you should mention that she's a bit scruffy! My mum is always commenting that we should of named her 'scruffy' Smiley Tongue

Builder

ah im getting behind on the chat because im looking at pictures of my dogs
Builder

Sheep are the coolest, I'm kinda obsessed with them.
As for my other pets I don't know, I haven't thought of it much just that I want them. The dog will be called cake or cupcake depending on it gender. Smiley Happy
Community Manager

So, thank you so much for showing us your amazing animals! Clearly we're all pretty big animal fans! But why? 

What’s so good about having a pet anyway?

Post Mod

@j95 That's okay...it sidetracked me a little, trying to decide what pictures to post!

@Ben-RO Pigs are smart! It's not just about rolling around in some mud Smiley Tongue

Mod

Because they are amazing!!! But seriously, they are kind and wonderful creatures who you bond with on such a special and unique level. It's absolutely amazing how having a pet can change your life. They're beautiful and happy creatures that care about only two things. You and food Smiley Tongue
Builder

Pets make you feel less alone, I know growing up I could cuddle our cat for comfort, she was amazing. And our dog gave us lots of fun. Threes something special about pets undying affection that is soothing

Post Mod

Well, for me, I think they're a lot like us. They have character and personality. Can make you laugh, you can play and have fun, and the best part, I reckon is they don't judge. Very accepting - as long as you care and love them, they will do so in return, in their own little ways you know?

Mod

HAY GUYS

Sorry im so late.

Do you have pets? Tell us a bit about them? If you don’t have pets, tell us what sort of pet you would like!

I have a dog! Her name is bailey

!IMAG0182.jpg

She is sitting at my feet right now. We adopted her from a family that couldn't have her anymore and she's beautiful and always gives me cuddles. I had a nother dog before her but i've also had budgies, mice, a guinea pig, rabbits, turtles and another dog when i was a kid so im a big pet fan!

I don't think i can live without a pet.

What's so good about having a pet? 

The companionship and the cuddles. I just think they give us unconditional love, she doesn't expect or need much and she continues to love me regardless of what I do, whether I've had a good or bad day, how im doing. She always loves me.

Top High Fived Authors