Community Manager

Re: [CHAT]: How pets affect our mental health.

Thanks for stopping by @N1ghtW1ng!

Community Manager

I remember that @j95 that was so tough Smiley Sad 

Builder

Its so funny how they do that @Mona-RO and I'm always make them sit before I give it to them and they make this funny face like omg the ham im so excited please just give it to me
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

No worries @N1ghtW1ng! Enjoy kitty cuddles!

Post Mod

@Stealth_ninja The atmosphere is different in a household aye! I guess animals are naturally affectionate and loving creatures so they make us feel good and happy. Happiness spreads...

Mod Squad

Hahaha yeah @j95 it's really funny. My cat, especially Umrao, would meow her head off until I gave her what she loved most - wet food (junk food equivalent). This was every morning without fail.

@khaleesi_18 thanks Smiley Happy Sparky really was a character and for a Doberman he was such a pussycat (with family i.e.). He passed away years ago. It was really heartbreaking. 

Builder

How do they help us be more mentally healthy?

Similar to what I said before, they are a huge comfort even without saying anything. They ease loneliness, they give people a sense of family, they can help with social situations, and they are real fun to just be with.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

How do they help us be more mentally healthy?

One of the biggest things pets do for me, is to get me out of my head for a moment. It's pretty hard to get lost in your thoughts when there's a cat trying to hunt down your foot. 

Mod

Yeah i agree @Butterfly Wings so much happiness.  Yeah i think I remember you mentioning that @j95 that must have been so hard. Your ham story sounds so adorable! haha Dogs get so excited by the simple things, i think thats also a reason why they're so great. They remind you of how important the little things are!!

Builder

My dogs will nibble at my feet in the morning until I cave and give them their food @Mona-RO It's really not appreciated when I just want to sleep in on a Saturday morning, but they know it will work
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count