Builder

Re: [CHAT] I'm out of time, all the time!

@lokifish I also think that's really important... using visual reminders. Like if i need to remind myself to take something tomorrow I will put it on top of my wallet, or I will put a note on top of my wallet.

I also heard somewhere that when you do something for 21 days, it will become a habit. I don't know how true it is but I always think, if I do this for just 3 weeks it will become easier!
-------------------------
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister, A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Mod

@Randomness cool I like the idea of having inspiring quotes there as well! Sometimes I just look at what I have to do and go 'ugh' haha. Quotes would really help get the motivation going!

What helps you to keep using time-management devices such as diaries, apps or calendars?

I guess knowing that everything is already on the calendar on my phone, I just keep adding tasks to it so that it's all in one place. It's accessible because I pretty much bring my phone everywhere. And the wall planner has been helpful for me with seeing when things are due and how much time until then, so I keep using it. And it's nice and colourful

Mod

@Chloee I've heard the 21 days thing too. I definitely think it becomes easier to do things once they're a habit - and it doesn't take that long to create one Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I admire the time that probably took to make 'colourful' colourful and it's a great idea too!
Community Manager

Alison5 wrote:
I admire the time that probably took to make 'colourful' colourful and it's a great idea too!

I was just thinking the same thing @Alison5 

Mod

@cupcakes_032 colour is the best! It makes everything seem so much more cheerful to do, and it's so easy to see what needs doing Smiley Very Happy (I'm definitely a visual learner)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I know that was so impressive @cupcakes_032!!

"THE EFFORT!"
-------------------------
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister, A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Mod

Alison5 wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing @Alison5 

I third that!!!

Mod

@Alison5@Ben-RO@lokifish@Chloee@Randomness

haha (in my head i was thinking this probably isn't very productive but whatevs Smiley Tongue)

Mod

Now that we've all had a chance to admire @cupcakes_032's amazing artistic effort Smiley Very Happy...

What time management, productivity or organsiational tip are you thinking of trying out after tonight's session?

Top High Fived Authors