Mod

Re: [CHAT] Mmmmm Chocolate! :D

Yeah I heard dark chocolate ia good for you. They say it's actually better to have a piece (or two? I forgot) of dark chocolate a day
Builder

IDK but I have heard that a bit every now and then is beneficial.
Builder

FANTALES AND CARAMELLO KOALAS? I forgot they existed, but it they count as chocolate I totally change my answer Smiley Tongue
Mod

Omg! I forgot about fantales @roseisnotaplant! I think they basically defined my childhood. Don't forget about those tolberones (is that how you spell it?) which were so hard to eat
Builder

Toblerones?
Mod

Oooh Fantales are a YES!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy I love those so much! Smiley Very Happy
I could never forget about those Smiley Tongue

And @RevzZ Toblerones are the greatest things ever and I love them so much! Although they are a bit hard to eat Smiley Tongue
Star contributor

I like any kinda chocolate and don't really have a fave, but definitely don't like strawberry, etc. filled with exception to caramello or maybe mint (depnding on what it is)
Mod

Yep @FootyFan26! That looks about right, thanks
Builder

@FootyFan26 These things. It's like they're designed to be difficult to get your teeth around. Maybe that's a good thing Smiley Tongue

abc.jpg

Star contributor

@roseisnotaplant that's because apparently you're supposed to use your thumb and push the triangle toward the rest of the block but hey, the struggle continues... Smiley Tongue
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count