Builder

[CHAT] Pets! Pets! Pets!

Pets! Who doesn’t love our furry, slimy, scaly, or feathered friends?

17.gif

Animals can make excellent companions. Despite not really being able to communicate with them (unless they’re a parrot or a particularly intelligent tortoise), sometimes they are the only ones who understand us, or are able to make us feel any better.

Cat_Meme.jpg

If you want to talk more about adorable pets and how they affect our mental health, join us here on Monday the 10th of April at 8pm (AEST) Cat Very Happy

Builder

Re: [CHAT] Pets! Pets! Pets!

[ Edited ]

FROM J95!

Hey everyone! Tonight we will be talking about pets and how great they are! They really effect our mental health in a lot of ways. I know my dogs are my best friends!!!!

This is an awesome topic but as usual remember if you need extra support it's important to get extra help, you can do this by posting on our forums or if it's an immediate issue you can use our Toolbox function or emergency help to find the appropriate support. I'm looking forward to hearing about everybody's pets!

Builder

What's up everyone!!!!Cat Very Happy Excited for tonight's cat... I mean, chat!

Top-30-Funny-animal-memes-and-quotes-Funniest-animals.jpg

Community Manager

Hellodoggo.gif

Woof! 

I mean, hey!

Builder

Hey everyone!!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

Heeeelllllooooo people! Here to lend an extra voice Smiley Happy
Mod

Hey everyone! I already adore this chat because of all the gifs!

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

Btw, I'm sorry if I can't add gifs. Phones make it too hard to add gifs
Community Manager

Well i suppose we better get a bit chatty, or we'll all run out of time to talk about pets! 

Here's the first discussion Q Smiley Happy 

. Do you have a pet/have you had a pet before? What pets do you/have you had?

Mod

. Do you have a pet/have you had a pet before? What pets do you/have you had?

I currently have two pets, a cat and a dog. The cat is ginger and white and adorable. The dog is a golden Labrador and he is heavier and stronger than me, so unfortunately I'm unable to walk him! And I'm currently staying with my grandma, and she also has a cat.

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count