Mod

Re: [CHAT] Pets! Pets! Pets!

@roseisnotaplant your doggie looks so cute!

@j95 I like the quote at the end of your posts, is that a song lyric? (Too lazy to Google, haha)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

I'll be a sec... having cat problems Smiley Tongue

I swear he does this every time I do a GR

Tommy1.jpgTommy.jpg

Mod

What is the best thing about having a pet?

Hmmm... I think for me, it would be the fact that when I'm feeling really lonely, having another living being around can be a huge comfort, even if it's a furry animal being and not a human one.

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

She's waarrrmmmm! Besides that, she seems to like listening to me talk about anything
Builder

Probably the fact that even though we can't communicate that well we can still live together and understand eachother.  And who doesn't love playing fetch with their cat!

Builder

Cuddles! (Although that might be difficult with a shrimp...) And having a pet is kind of like having another friend, because they have their own personality and stuff, and that's really cool.

Mod

Hello all Smiley Happy Sorry for being late.

I'm going to combine the first two questions to catch up quicker

I've always lived with dogs, but right now the ones I live with (sausage dogs btw) aren't mine, so I don't really feel like I have any pets right now.
The sausages are a large part of why I chose to live in this house, because (this is my 'what's the best thing about them) I knew that I'd have someone to relate to and busy myself with.
For instance, especially when I first moved in, I'd feel weird being around these people who were doing things and not really knowing what to/whether to say anything to them but I didn't want to hide in my room all day/always. With the dogs there I'm all good to be there patting the dogs long after I've run out of things to say.

And that transfers to back when I was at home with my own. They give you an amazing connection and a reason to do things.
Mod

@RevzZ I agree 100% about the fact of pets listening to us talk about pretty much anything. My cat/dog have been one of my greatest study assets. While my brothers will get sick of me reciting my exam information at them, my pets just watch me patiently, occasionally stretching or wagging a tail. The perfect captive audience! Smiley Tongue

Community Manager

Oh gee that might be even better @roseisnotaplant

Well there's so many things! it's hard to pick the best one. Hmmm. 

I think perhaps it's having something to care for, you are responsible for giving your pets the best life possible and in return they hang out with you and do fun stuff, and all of that makes everyone happier Smiley Happy 

Also I have multiple shrimp, they seem to have babies about once every 2 months and they live in this giant forest of plants i made for them.... so i don't really know how many i have. At least one of them is called Jacques after the shrimp in Finding Nemo though. 

Builder

@letitgo it's Home by Jake Isaac
Sorry guys I'm just popping in and out
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Top High Fived Authors