Mod

Re: [CHAT] Stressbusters!

Most of my life I seem to do that @safari93, and then it just continues on and on and on until I have no choice anymore but to deal with it at the worst moment
Builder

I have an early start tomorrow and might hit the lights early. Thanks for the chat tonight. I look forward to reading the rest later. Smiley Happy
Mod

Goodnight @Alison5!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The forum upgrade will happen on the 4th of July click to read more about it.
Mod

Goodnight @Alison5! Smiley Happy
Builder

How do you deal or cope with stress?

Try to focus on one thing at a time and not worry about other stuff until later.
Community Manager

Night @Alison5

It's nearly time for us all to hit the hay anyway! 

Here's one last question, which i kind of answered in my last answer Smiley Tongue

Is there such a thing as a good type of stress? 

Mod

I think so (and not just because @Ben-RO mentioned it hahah), sometimes a stressful event can teach you about your own ability to endure stress, and can help you through future stressful times because you've been there before and you've learned something about what works for you. Of course, it isn't great to be stressed in huge amounts, but a little stress could help you be more adaptable and self-aware

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mod

If it weren't for what Ben-RO said before I wouldn't have said so much that there's a good type of stress, but that sometimes stress can have good consequences or outcomes. 

The other thing that comes to mind on this, is that you can have good things to stress about (like whether to adopt a dog or a cat), but that's a bit different. 

Community Manager

I really like your point about the lessons we learn, even from the toughest kinds of stress! And @Birdeye i wonder if the difference between a stressful (but great to have) problem is that different? Could it be that they are the same kind of stress, but when it's for a positive situation that the level of stress is less? 

Mod

I'd better head off now, but thanks for the GR session everyone!

Top High Fived Authors