Mod

Re: [CHAT] Swipe right for love: modern dating conundrums

Sorry I wasn't able to be part of this, but I've enjoyed reading all the responses!

@loves netball I think you posted at the end of the GR. Is this a topic you'd like to explore further in a separate thread?

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Super star contributor

@letitgo yeah I missed the session because of work. I probably wouldn't bother with my question, because I'm convinced I'll be single for life.

Mod

Hey @loves netball!

Thanks for the interesting question - it would really be great to explore it more. So next year (probably in march or april) we'll have an InfoBus session on it and things related to feeling ready for dating/a relationship Smiley Happy

Super star contributor

What is an InfoBus session @cupcakes_032? And I would forget about the question, only stupid people like me would ask such stupid questions

Highlighted
Mod

@loves netball it's not a stupid question. We haven't had one for awhile, but basically, it's like a getting real session with a special guest who answers questions that the community has anonymously submitted (without usernames).
Top High Fived Authors