Mod

Re: [CHAT] Swipe right for love: modern dating conundrums

Sometimes the person you date may pressure you into doing something you do not want or are not ready for. What are some ways you can deal with this situation?

Thanks @N1ghtW1ng and @Chloee

Communication seems to be emerging as super important here, so to answer this question, I'm gonna say communicate! Just expressing how you're not comfortable to do that thing so that the other person can be aware of your boundaries. Hopefully those boundaries are also respected Smiley Happy

Community Manager

Thank you for running an amazing GR @Chloee! I am blown away by how good this chat was and how well you facilitated. Thank youuu!!!

Builder

Thank you everyone! This was a great discussion and I am so happy I was able to make the whole thing.

Everyone had some really great insights, hope you were all able to take something away from this.
-------------------------
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister, A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Community Manager

I did!!!

Goodnight everybody!!! I'm going to go have the most gigantic sleeep now Smiley Happy 

Builder

Thanks guys! Have a great week Smiley Very Happy

Mod

@Chloee, awesome job tonight!!! a really interesting topic

thanks everyone and goodnight Smiley Happy

Builder

@cupcakes_032 omg the rainbow font is back! This is what I love about every GR hahaha! Smiley LOL
-------------------------
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister, A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Mod

Smiley Wink

Mod

Good night guys!!! Awesome job facilitating this session @Chloee, you did AMAZING!!! Robot LOL
Thanks to everyone who joined in tonight. It was a great session Smiley Happy
Super star contributor

Reading this discussion makes me want to cry.   

What about when there's an ongoing illness involved in a relationship or past trauma preventing someone from trying to date?

Top High Fived Authors