Mod

Re: [CHAT] The Comforts of Creativity

@Alison5no worries! Take care of yourself Smiley Happy

@j95I like your point about planning things - it takes a lot of creativity to come up with new business ideas, especially when thinking about what will make your idea stand out from the rest.

@roseisnotaplantspontaneous dance parties are the best! What podcasts have you been listening to?

How do you like to express yourself?

For me it's mainly music and singing especially (lately belting out the Hamilton soundtrack, and usually in my car... Smiley Very Happy)

Builder

I mostly listen to Dear Hank and John @khaleesi_18, it's the perfect mix of funny, serious, and completely ridiculous Smiley Tongue
Mod

I dance and sing, i also doodle on blank pieces of paper when im supposed to be listening to lectures Smiley Tongue also through words i think, i like words, that's probably why im a forum person haha

Builder

I'm not really a creative person.  I'm not sure how I express myself actually.  Maybe I don't... Smiley Surprised

Builder

Okay, next Q!

Why is creativity an effective method of self expression/comfort/getting feelings out?
aa3.jpg
Mod

Hey everyone! I'm here, just running through the questions now Smiley Happy
Builder

hellooo @N1ghtW1ng!!!
Builder

Why is creativity an effective method of self expression/comfort/getting feelings out?

I think it allows you to show how you're feeling or what you're thinking in a way that most other activities don't. Like I could write a song about annoyed I am about the hole in my sock, but I couldn't write a maths equation about it. It also allows people to understand each other more deeply too, which I think is really cool and important.
Builder

I guess you can convey your thoughts and feelings in a way that you don't need to say them straight out and you can remain anonymous.
Mod

What does creativity mean to you?
Creativity is... I dunno. To me, it's just creating something or recreating something. Making things.

Erm, writing I guess. I usually just create stories in my head that never reach paper Smiley Tongue

Because there are so many different ways of expressing yourself through creativity, there is a way for everyone.
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count