Post Mod

[CHAT]: The lowdown on long distance love

Long distance relationships (LDR's) are tricky. The normal challenges of having feels for someone are there, but with the added stress of spending three hours trying to figure out what that 3 word text really meant.

funny-long-distance-relationship-quotes-4b878ca11443001794a3a75382a7b6eb.jpg

This Monday, at 8pm AEST we'll all jump online at the same time to talk through tips and tricks to worry about the distance less and enjoy the relationship more!

Long-Distance-Relationship-Meme-8.jpg

Post Mod

Re: [CHAT]: The lowdown on long distance love

Hi everyone! Welcome to tonight's GR chat about long distance relationships! This may be something some of you guys have experienced or would like to know more about! we're super excited to explore this topic with you all!

As always, please remember our community guidelines during the discussion tonight. Smiley Happy

Tonight's discussion may be a little bit more on the serious side of things, so if at any point tonight you feel distressed or like you need to talk to someone, please contact KHL (1800 55 1800), Lifeline (13 11 14) or 1800 RESPECT.

Lets chat away! 

Community Manager

Hey @Glass_half_full

Wooo chat time!  

Builder

Mod

HEY EVERYONE!!

Trelawney-Welcome.gif

Excited to be chatting with you all today!! 

Best start with our first question!!

How many people have had or have long distance friendships or long distance relationships? What makes them different from other friend/relationships? 

Mod

Hey @j95 !! Smiley Very Happy

Community Manager

Yaaaay @j95! Hey suhdude?

Builder

I have never been in a long distance relationship so this all new to me!
Community Manager

I have had 2 long distance relationships! One was a decent distance (about 1000km apart) 

The other one is only about 300km, so i don't know if that counts as long distance or just distance?

There's heaps of differences, you can't just go give someone a hug, it's hard to just do random day to day life stuff that i think is actually a pretty special part of being in a relationship, and it's surprisingly easy to spend a very long time talking to someone about all the stuff you did between now and when you talked to them for ages literally 24 hours ago Smiley Tongue

Post Mod

Hey everyone! I'm so keen for this topic coz i can relate woo Smiley Tongue 

Top High Fived Authors