Community Manager

Re: [CHAT]: The lowdown on long distance love

Oh and another thing we do! Is eBay challenges. So basically you definte an amount of money (usually it's like $1- $5) and you have to find the bestest most awesome gift you can to send to them - the amount has to include shipping! Last time i sent my partner some really strange and very tiny purple rubies that i found, and they sent me a cool phone holder thing which is awesome because now i can ride my bike and catch pokemon Smiley Very Happy 

Frequent scribe

@Bay52VU That sounds wonderful making each other pretend meals! And I love watching my favorite show with my favorite person, at the moment it's on hiatus but it's back soon!
Community Manager

@Glass_half_full you should totally watch at least the first 2 episodes, I think if you like them. you'll love the show! 

Builder

Awww man, now I want an LDR...

Frequent scribe

@roseisnotaplant Good to know! I have way too many puns to choose from for my desktop!
Post Mod

Nest Q:

What does it take to make it work and have  a meaningful and successful long distance relationship? 

Post Mod

@Ben-RO your relationship sounds so sweet. I like that idea, I will give that one a go. I will also give stranger things a go after my thesis Smiley Very Happy 

Mod

haha @roseisnotaplant you can definitely do all of these things in a normal distance relationship as well! I think @Ben-RO takes the trophy though, that's amazing!

Builder

What does it take to make it work and have  a meaningful and successful long distance relationship? 

I would say most of the same things required in an NDR would also be required in an LDR, although maybe more effort would go into some aspects and less into others.

Frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

What does it take to make it work and have a meaningful and successful long distance relationship?

Patience and trust are two big things for me. A lot of patience is required when I'm not right next to him. I also find I need to trust that he is alright when he says he is alright. 

Oh and also reminding each other how much you love them. 

Top High Fived Authors