Community Manager

Re: [CHAT]: The lowdown on long distance love

You can pretty much do it whenever you want @roseisnotaplant! It's kind of like a "Like" but sometimes we high five in support or to say "yeah me too". Basically go nuts with the High Fives and if you're not sure the person you High Fived will understand why, just say "hey this is why....." 

Community Manager

Your Cents are always welcome @N1ghtW1ng! You make enough sense ! 

Community Manager

Oh and, here's a tricky question @N1ghtW1ng what drives you to maintain the LDR's you have? 

Community Manager

Also where did @j95 and @Bay52VU go? 

Mod

Next question!

I think we have mentioned some of the ways we can feel close already but: 

What are some ways we can feel close to our partners or friends although so far?

Builder

What are some ways we can feel close to our partners or friends although so far?

Well, the Internet. Also phone calls and stuff (are phonecalls the same as the internet?). But I think letters and postcards and things can be more meaningful, if slower. One of my friends and I used to write each other letters all the time after I moved away, and that was really fun, and I have this box in my room full of funny silly letters because NOSTALGIA.

Builder

@Ben-RO still here, just sorta reading this chat while dealing with some not so good stuff

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Post Mod

What are some ways we can feel close to our partners or friends although so far?

Aside from texting, calling and video chatting, one thing I do is make sure I say good morning every morning and call before we sleep. I think it's important to let that person know that you think of them. Another thing is, I like watching movies together while on the phone Smiley Very Happy 

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that @j95 Smiley Sad  @Sans-RO has got your back Smiley Happy If we can distract you with some chats about LDR's we're here for that!  

Mod

@Ben-RO They mean so much to me and helped me to have a wonderful exchange and I want to keep in contact with them.
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count