Mod

Re: ANGRY

@ClCl That's a good point. I still believe you can hate something and love it as well (seems kind of contradictory). Like my assignment I'm trying to do. I hate doing it but at the same time, I'm loving the chance to do it, since I know the same one won't come again.

Yep. Procrastinating essay writing by discussing why I'm angry at it haha. Anyway, good night all. Thanks for that stimulating discussion.

Community Manager

@RevzZ i feel you there, especially in regards to assessments, i loved and hated both my degrees, bahaha. 

Sleep well! 

Mod

@tsnyder just get angry at him or myself for the same reasons again.

Have a good week everyone!
Builder

@Ben-RO

Really sorry I couldn't make it man. How often is the live chat? If it's next Monday too, I might be able to make that one. Smiley Sad
Builder

@RandiomName, they are every Monday at 8pm AEST usually they post the topic a few days before hand
Builder

One of my friends pretty much just told me that I am just a problem for her and that I only speak to her when I have a problem, and I don't think ive ever felt so hurt and angry at someone! I feel even more alone now. I did tell her some things but I don't do it all the time and it definatly isnt the only reason that I talk to her I just feel so horrible right now!! Smiley SadSmiley FrustratedSmiley Mad

Mod

Hey @maggiem, how did it go with your friend after this? Have you spoken? I can imagine that was a really tough conversation and how hurt you must be. How are you feeling about it now?

Highlighted
Builder

@Stealth_ninja yeah we have spoken she said that she didnt mean it in that way and she was upset and shouldnt of said it. Im still annoyed though cause she obviously thinks it thats why she said it in the first place

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count