Post Mod

Re: ANGRY

[ Edited ]

@redhead and @j95 great to have you two with us! The veterans!

It sounds like you guys feel anger pretty intensly! @j95 Do you feel better when you have something to do with your anger?

Community Manager

Do any of you feel less intense versions of anger? Or do you often feel like you go from 0% angry to 100% angry?

Post Mod

Woah @RevzZ awesome question, should we make that one of tonight's upcoming talking points?

Builder

@Ben-RO yeh. Like frustration, agitation and disgust. If it builds up it turns to anger.
Builder

Yeah my less intense version of anger would be constantly bothered by everything and being extremely snappy.

Yeah I do feel better but usually I've expressed it prett negatively so I feel bad
Builder

I just regret it straight away as soon as the adrenaline leaves
Mod

For me, anger feels like an uncontrolable fire in my body. It starts in the chest and spreads through my arms and legs, sending them into a shaking fury although the "shake" is more the need to kick, hit or throw things. And I have to release the fire. I can scream or shout to release it through my head. Or throw/kick things to release it through my arms or legs. And then, everything melts. My arms and legs still shake (as in want to hit things) although I just end up feeling so defeated because the fire, my rage, has melted my control. Leaving it a puddle inside that is released through my tears and sadness.
Post Mod

I think so @Ben-RO . I find I am irritable first, and then at some point something small happens and it tips it over to being angry.

Or I find if it is something that has reoccurred I skip the progression and just get angry immediately
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Post Mod

It can be a really intense, all consuming and overwhelming feeling, hey @N1ghtW1ng !
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Mod

@tsnyder That would be cool.

@Ben-RO Now? 5% haha. Before? 100%. It was a very dark time before I talked to someone who was an RO volunteer. Anger really can eat at you and strip away your personality indeed.

Top High Fived Authors