Post Mod

Re: ANGRY

It seems like getting angry when your expectations are violated is a pretty common trigger of anger.  I really like what RevzZ said, in that anger can lead to positive action!   I would also like to add that we can answer back to anger and learn to become more resilient and let things go

What sorts of things can trigger anger?

For me, the big ones would be anything that grossly violates my morals.  Probably most angry when I see something vulnerable get attacked by a less vulnerable thing, e.g. when a politician doesn't acknowledge global warming, or bullying, etc. 

Builder

One thing that makes me angry is when people don't accept me or other people for who we are.
Mod

Seconded @redhead @tsynder
Community Manager

Would someone like to ask the next question? 

Post Mod

Oh oh, I have another - technology not working.
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Mod

@redhead Agreed. Especially when they want to change something to fit their own standards.

Post Mod

@redhead when it comes to superficial things (like appearance), I once heard someone say "those who care don't matter and those who matter don't care", which I thought was pretty neat. 

Builder

What sorts of things can trigger anger?

I think the main trigger for my anger is when someone fails to do something that I believe they should do. Kinda like an unmet expectation.

Also, when I am stressed or under pressure it becomes easier for me to feel angry. 

Post Mod

Hi @ryvb3 thanks for joining. I can be like that too, then I get angry at myself for putting unfair expectations on people important to me...
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Post Mod

@RevzZ @N1ghtW1ng @redhead @ryvb3 @j95 @Bay52VU If you want to ask the next question head over here and pick one!

Top High Fived Authors