Mod

Re: ANGRY

I'm goimg
Community Manager

Ah so quite a few of can feel triggered or angry when someone does something that feels unfair or unjust? Well, that actually could be quite reasonable actually! 

I keep side tracking you all, but do any of you all feel guilty about being angry? 

Post Mod

Expectations of others seem to be a common theme!

Mod

Ignore that. What I was trying to say before it rudely posted was that I'm going to hit the hay, and by that I mean watch cartoons before bed. Have fun! I'll visit the thread tomorrow, because I could use some anger-handling ideas. Mine are waiting it out Smiley Tongue Which isn't easy. G'nite guys!
Post Mod

Thanks for joining us tonight @N1ghtW1ng !
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Post Mod

I don't remember ever feeling guilty about being angry... I've definitely felt guilty about things I've done and my behaviour when I've been angry and haven't coped well enough, but never felt guilty about feeling anger

Mod

I will answer @Ben-RO's question with a yes. 113% I feel guilty, which is usually when (and why) I start crying after I've been angry. This is the fire-inside anger though, not snappy-passibe agressive anger.
Post Mod

I think I have felt guilty about feeling angry.

I certainly feel bad about it. Because I feel like Im meant to be a girl, a lady, and they dont get angry... supposedly
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Builder

@Ben-RO I tend to feel guilty for being angry all the time
Mod

Why I feel guilty is because it was or felt so trivial, I shouldn't of gotten so angry. Like, a bit pissed sure but so angry? After @tsnyder's answer, I also realise that I am more guilty towards my actions that my anger itself. Although still a bit at my anger.
Top High Fived Authors