Community Manager

Re: [Chat] Cyberbullying

What are some of the impacts of cyber-bullying?

Well, there's heaps. I guess the biggest thing to my mind is the fear of being attacked at any moment, like you could get another message in your inbox and know it's from the person. That can be pretty draining. 
Builder

Pretty much the same impact that irl bullying has I think. Maybe cyber bullying can have more impact in some areas and less impact in others if that makes sense. Like if it's online potentially loads of people could see it as opposed to irl. Does that make sense? I know that in general it can also be really damaging and upsetting to the victim, which isn't cool.

Builder

- Low confidence
- Withdrawing from people and places associated with the bullies
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Might be good to have a look at @redhead. It's very long, I thought it was just going to be a short!
Builder

It can be hard to switch off can't it @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Especially since we're using technology a lot
Builder

@FootyFan26 it's a full length feature film
Builder

Yeah its tough to actually switch off but then you need technology for different things like homework
Builder

I just googled it Smiley Happy It's on YouTube btw
Mod

Hey everyone I'm so sorry I've been trying to get on for an hour. A tree fell down somewhere and I lost my wifi/phone/EVERYTHING. Thanks for doing such a great job @j95 @FootyFan26 don't know what we would do without you!
Top High Fived Authors