Builder

Re: [Chat] Cyberbullying

@roseisnotaplant maybe trolling some people think its fine but can be a form of bullying
Builder

yeah so true, pretending to be someone else online is still bullying
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

That makes sense @redhead. Now that I think about it there's a few circumstances I can think of.

Builder

Next question....

If you have realised that you were cyberbullying, how did you make ammends and fix the situation??? 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

If you have realised that you were cyberbullying, how did you make amends and fix the situation???

The person who bullied me stopped after the year finished and didn't start back up, but that was after both our parents got involved.
Builder

If you have realised that you were cyberbullying, how did you make ammends and fix the situation???

In my case I apologised, and I did it with the understanding that they might not forgive me but I've done my best to make ammends, if they're ready to forgive me thats fine, if not thats fine too.
Builder

I totally read the question wrong. I would apologize
Builder

If you have realised that you were cyberbullying, how did you make ammends and fix the situation?

I haven't realised I was cyber bullying. If I would I would just apologise I guess. Obviously you won't always be forgiven but if you can say that you're genuinely sorry then that's definitely something.

Community Manager

Well i think sometimes it's hard to fix it. Sometimes things break and they are pretty hard to put back together. But i think it can be healthy to let someone know you realised you stuffed up and that you're sorry and why you're sorry. 

Builder

yeah i agree with you there @Ben-RO sometimes things wont be fixed completely but apologizing is a start
Top High Fived Authors