Post Mod

[Chat] Forever alone :(

[ Edited ]

Loneliness sucks.

Sad-Owl-Meme-Feels-The-Loneliness-Of-A-Cold-Night.jpg

Challenging loneliness can be super tough and sometimes it can feel like you'll be forever alone.

Forever-Alone-Meme-Face-06.png

If you have ever felt loneliness or are just not sure what would help, then this is the chat for you!

On Monday the 12th September at 8:00pm AEST we'll all jump online at the same time to talk about loneliness- and what to do about it!

Click reply to this post right now to tell us what you'd like to explore with us Smiley Happy

we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Builder

Re: [Chat] Forever alone :(

What to do when you feel lonely in a group of people.
Mod

On Monday the 12th September at 8:00am AEST

8 am this time? Or was that just a typo?

Community Manager

Mod

Hi everyone! Welcome to tonight's GR all about loneliness. @Craycray17  I are super pumped for a valuable (and hopefully helpful) discussion.

We're going to be talking about feeling lonely and isolated tonight, so if at any point you feel that things are too much or like you need to talk to someone, please contact Kids Helpline (1800 55 1800) or Lifeline (13 11 14).

And as always, please keep in mind our forum guidelines. Smiley Happy

Let's get started! Our first question of the night is:

What is loneliness?

Builder

What is loneliness?

Lonliness is a feeling that you are all by yourself, even when sometimes you're not. Also hi Smiley Happy

Uber contributor

Hey everyone Smiley Happy 

What is loneliness? 

For me loneliness is a sense of emptiness because of being unable to connect with others, it's almost being homesick for people but there's no way for you to get home. Disconnection and isolation and a feeling of being different or an outsider. 

Post Mod

Hey everyone! im really excited to be here for another GR, its been a while! okay lets get answering...

what is loneliness?

for me, loneliness is feeling like youre without, whether that is without friends, without connection, understanding. it can be different things. sometimes it can be the physical absenceof friends around me that makes me lonely, but sometimes it can just be the times when i feel like im not able to relate to others who are around me, its lonely without connection!

we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Builder

Ha just made it in time!

What is Loneliness?

My experiences with loneliness would tell me that it is being by yourself, having friends who don't talk to you, always being left out of the group and worst of all, totally forgotten about.

What does everyone else think?
Builder

Hi everyone
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Top High Fived Authors