Builder

[Chat] Motivation and goals

Motivation! What is it good for?

giphy.gif

Well actually motivation and goal setting is really important! Without it we had have no direction in life, no idea of where to go or what we want to achieve. If we don't set motivating goals then we end up aimlessly walking around questioning why we aren't getting anywhere.

giphy-2.gif

But how do we go about setting these goals? Join us on Monday the 20th March at 8pm AEDT to find out, or click Reply to start the conversation now!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Re: [Chat] Motivation and goals

hey everyone!!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

welcome one, welcome all!

Builder

Hi everyone! Welcome to tonight's GR chat about meowtivation and goals! Cat Very Happy

As always, please remember our community guidelines during the discussion tonight Smiley Happy

If at any point tonight you feel distressed or like you need to talk to someone, please contact KHL (1800 55 1800), Lifeline (13 11 14) or 1800 RESPECT.

Lets chat! Here's the first question;

When is a time that you've been really motivated to work towards something?
Mod

Hey guys! Smiley Very Happy First time I've hopped on a GR in a little while Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

self-motivation-cat-meme.jpg

Community Manager

Hey everybody! Super great to see you all online! grats on 7,000 posts @lokifish! I will catch you one day! ...maybe

Builder

Well in year 9 I was working on a project to help other kids report cases of bullying, and it was a big project that took me almost three months, so I would say that that was one of the times I have been really, REALLY motivated.
Community Manager

When is a time that you've been really motivated to work towards something?

Generally when its something i love doing. Or if it's gonna be a pretty bad time if i don't do it  Smiley Tongue The second one isn't as effective as the first! 
Mod

hello!!! Smiley Very Happy
Top High Fived Authors