Builder

Re: [Chat] Overcoming bad experiences.

like talking to new people and stuff, I wish it was easier for me but I always go into those things with a lot of caution, or I just don't do it at all
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

That's awesome @redhead

Do you reckon it can be tricky sometimes to realise that there's a bit of a spiral happening? 

Mod

@Ben-RO my childhood was made of days like that haha you're not alone!
Builder

@Ben-RO that's usually my problem, I don't notice it early enough to be able to redirect myself.
Community Manager

@StarLord hehe. Yeaaah that is definitely not the only time that occasionally makes me cringe when i remember it Smiley Tongue 

Community Manager

@redhead and anyone else. What some things we can do to notice " the spiral" sooner? 

Builder

I know it's early but I have to call it a night (I haven't slept in 4 days) I look forward to seeing the rest of the chat later. Sorry guys. Night.
Community Manager

@FootyFan26 @j95 it seems to me like there's a slightly different thing that happens for you guys sometimes. For some of us the tricky part is the spiraling into worrying, thinking about bad stuff that can happen and remembering the bad experiences. 

It seems like another thing happens though for some of us, we do things to avoid going anywhere near a bad, stressful or regretful situation. Is that okay? 

Mod

yikes @redhead ! Yeah get some rest and take it easy
Builder

Take care @redhead.
Top High Fived Authors