Builder

Re: [Chat] Physical Health Affecting our Mental Health

6. If you haven't had the energy or life has just gotten in the way of exercise, how hard is it for you to get back into the swing of things? What are some things that help you get motivated and out there doing an exercise instead of a frighten? 

I feel like playing a team sport, once the season comes it kinda pushes me to do it because team mates always work together and support eachother, it isn't just an individual effort.

If doing exercise is something I have the opportunity to do then I kinda start with my diet and then go to exercise.
Community Manager

That's a super tough and very scary experience @loves netball I can definitely see why it's been so hard and I am sad that it happened i don't think you deserved any of that!

I'm happy and excited to see you find new goals and meaning and things that meet the needs you have for living a good life. This seems like a heaps good post to me and maybe i am too tired to explain why but I think it definitely is. 

Builder

Yeah like other people are relying on you almost @FootyFan26
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I found getting back a bit hard because of my coach as well. Not a very understanding dude but at the end of the day I was in there for my team and the sport, not him.

It's easy to forget why you started something like that. Because it's fun. I've always gotta keep that in mind. That's pretty much the key to getting back into sport for me.
Mod

good night, everyone! I'm heading out, thanks for the great chat!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

Thank you everyone for your awesome responses tonight. Again, apologies for being late.
Have a great and restful night!
Super star contributor

Goodnight Smiley Happy

Builder

Nice effort @loves netball - love the goodnight!
Community Manager

Yeah i am sooooo tired, i need to go and have all the sleeps. 

CKJRr0dWwAAM34D.jpg

THANK YOU FOR COMING TONIGHT!

I had a quite excellent time and learned a thing or two Smiley Happy 

Builder

That brings us to the end Cat Indifferent

Thanks everyone for joining in tonight, everyone had lots to share and I learnt heaps!

It was a great, we'll do it all again next week on a different topic, but for now it's time for sleep Smiley Happy 

Thanks again everyone 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count