Specific

Measurable

Achievable

Realistic

Timely

Mod

Re: Following through on our resolutions

yep, that's definitely where I was going @Ben-RO

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

@Ben-RO thanks for sharing Smiley Happy I totally agree about chunking. With diet/exercise things I often get thrown off by eating junk food once and giving up, however I need to view it as an ongoing challenge I suppose.

I think my brain does think ahead a lot though which makes me feel less pressure to act on my goal "now" because I think I have heaps of time?

Congrats on exercising everyday that's a fantastic achievement!
Community Manager

Haha, i am not sure! I have been focussing on a thing called Gymnastic strength at the moment so i haven't even done a press for a little while. I will have to go find a thingy and have a go! I can almost lift my legs off the ground doing an L-sit though, which is surprisingly tricky if you're a n00b like me !

Mod

Good night @N1ghtW1ng! Talk to you soon! Smiley Happy

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

I have to go, sorry, I hope the rest of the chat goes well, I'll read it tomorrow.
Mod

bye @j95 thanks for joining us. hope the rest of your night goes well! Smiley Happy

Super star contributor

Oh now I don't feel so strong @Ben-RO................  I'm so going to hide, 42km is torture Smiley Sad

Mod

goodnight @N1ghtW1ng and j95 thanks for stopping by! Smiley Happy
Mod

neeext questiooon

Do you think you have set resolutions in the past that are too difficult to achieve?

Top High Fived Authors