Community Manager

Re: Following through on our resolutions

Make a thread, break the goals into chunks and tell us what we can all do to support you @loves netball we will all cheer for you! 

Mod

goodnight @letitgo!

@loves netball I think I do just find gyms and exercise for the sake of exercise pretty boring. I much prefer sports like netball or tennis!
Mod

Hey everyone! I'm back from my intermitent adventure! Sorry. Glad the discussions been going well! 

I'm lost with regard to the other questions so im just going to jump in here - hope that's okay! So i kind of alluded to it before but when i set resolutions they seem to be kind of vague instead of really specific. I have set specific goals for myself and they're usually something i work towards over a long period of time and it feels kickass when i achieve them.

With resolutions I don't think i take them seriously, they're always really simple and not very measurable so I can't actually say whether i've accomplished them or not. I think my answer is alaways "kinda" haha

Mod

NexQ:

What will your resolutions be for 2017?

Super star contributor

@May_ netball is awesome!!!!!!!!

Umm @Ben-RO I still never achieved my goal of doing a half marathon (21km) in 90 minutes Smiley Sad Last year I always said I'd achieve that goal first, but I lost interest in running this year, but maybe the longer goal is what I need and I'll aim to not "hit the wall" aka run out of carbohydrate fuels 

Mod

Sorry if we've covered this already but - what is a resolution? Is it something we decided that we're going to do for every day of the year?

Super star contributor

My other resolution and fingers crossed I succeed, is to stop attempting X

Mod

we haven't @Stealth_ninja - I would define it as a goal, an aim or a purpose to achieve by the following year
Community Manager

Me on long distance rides @loves netball

What will your resolutions be for 2017?

Be kind to yourself, appreiciate what you have got, go overseas at least twice. 
Mod

[ Edited ]

@Stealth_ninja  Resolution sounds like it could be more of an end result rather than daily progression. Like how you can change from Santa's naughty list to nice in the week before Christmas Smiley Tongue. Though progression could definitely help I guess?

Top High Fived Authors