Builder

Re: [GR] It's getting better! ...Wait, no. It's getting worse.

I agree with your guys like 300% @Alison5 @May_ @letitgo! Those were all things that I wanted to mention as well but couldn't quite put in to words...

Also thank you @letitgo Smiley Happy It's been years in the making to get to this point but I'm kiiiind of starting to be able to see it earlier.

Builder

Hey guys I got back a little earlier than I thought ready to jump in
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Hey @j95! Glad you made it. Smiley Happy

Mod

@dustb0wldance what you just said made a lot of sense to me.
It's liker recovery is like physical fitness. You don't just train every day for 6 months and go "alright I'm fit which means I can finally quit all this training!" You have to keep working out on a regular basis to maintain your fitness.
Just like you have to keep implementing those strategies to stay mentally recovering.
Mod

hey @j95 Smiley Happy
Mod

welcome @j95!!

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

What was the question? Sorry don't want to flick through and get behind Smiley Tongue
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Super star contributor

@dustb0wldance @StarLord I'll agree with that too - for me it's like exercise is needed just about everyday to keep my mood up, along with other self care stuff. It's like a daily effort to keep pushing forward.

Mod

@j95 the questions so far:

1. What do recovery and relapse mean to you?

2. What is something that has or could have helped you on your recovery journey?

3. What are some setbacks that you have faced and how have you dealt with these in your recovery?
Mod

[ Edited ]

It's great that we've been able to identify and address some setbacks. Here's another interesting question:

Do you think it’s okay to have a relapse? What are the positive and negative aspects of having a relapse?

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Top High Fived Authors