Super star contributor

Re: GR Managing your money

@Ben-RO No credit card = no credit card debt lol

Community Manager

@loves netball oh how i wish you had have said that to me when i thought about getting a card!

Builder

Not to worry @Bay52VU! We're here to share tips!
Community Manager

@Bay52VU i have the opposite problem, great at making big spending decisions Smiley Tongue And deciding to spend hehehe

Mod

Having said that, thinking about money can be anxiety-inducing for me, especially in regards to supporting myself out of home, which just isn't plausibe right now. (So thankful for my parents and being able to live with them!)  

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Super star contributor

@Ben-RO It's great because I can't buy things online and if I want to register for a fun run, I have to go through my parents and pay them back

Builder

Haha in that case @Ben-RO maybe later I'll get your ideas on a tablet purchase I'm looking at making Smiley Tongue
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________
Mod

@Alison5 I'm glad you're slowly coming around to treating yourself. It can be a nice self-care thing to do, as well. I find that when I let myself spend money, it might be when I've had a rough day so I treat myself to a hot chocolate or something like that

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

Same goes for me @letitgo. I hate making decisions around money. I'm worried i'll regret it, hence why I don't spend a thing!
Community Manager

Pixel C! @Bay52VU 

Oh dear i better not derail this convo by talking about buying things Smiley Tongue 

Top High Fived Authors