Mod

Re: Technology affecting mental health

Whoop! Got here just in time I think. Completely outta nowhere!

What first comes to mind when you think of the word 'technology'?

I honestly hope I wasn't the only one who immediately thought of Iron man haha. Anyway, I think I see the same as the majority of us, brand new computers and hardware. Which is funny I guess? Since technology can include just a wheel.

Mod

@Ben-RO you know, that's interesting, although my brain tends to lean towards electronic things.

@j95 not often. Although sometimes when I've been working on an assignment in the lounge room and I'm so close to finishing and my laptop is so close to dying it's a rush to see who gets to the end first Smiley Tongue
Builder

hey @RevzZ good to see ya!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

Hey @RevzZ, nice timing! Smiley Very Happy Now I can't stop thinking of Iron Man Smiley Tongue Did you know Iron Man Armoured Adventures is on Netflix? (it's not the best show... but still Smiley Tongue)
Builder

It happens to me all the time, or I'm like nah I cant be bothered getting up to get my charger, and my phone or laptop goes flat, and the charger was right next to me... clearly I'm very lazy and blind Smiley Tongue @N1ghtW1ng
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

The amount of times I've been looking for something only to realise it's right in front of me... is numerous @j95 Smiley Tongue
Builder

What first comes to mind when you think of the word 'technology'?

Modern day tech is the first thing so things that have screens and make noises.

Builder

hey @FootyFan26 I think we're all thinking along the same lines! Smiley Happy looking forward to hearing from you tonight, should be a good chat
Mod

@FootyFan26 hey and welcome! What do you mean by make noises?

Poor @Ben-RO, everyone is thinking of devices and screens and you're thinking of wheels Smiley Tongue
Mod

Sup @j95 Smiley Happy

Soz @N1ghtW1ng, I don't watch armoured adventures anymore

I know that feeling as well of those annoying chargers haha! I once was sitting on my charger wire while looking for it. 

Top High Fived Authors