Builder

Re: Technology affecting mental health

Yeah it is pretty sweet!! @Ben-RO I know what you're saying 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@Ben-RO I never would've met some awesome people if it wasn't for the online world.

Plus, shields are great. I just need to get myself a pair of headphones before uni starts Smiley Tongue
Builder

Next question!!

How does technology help you/make things easier?

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

@Ben-RO what brand are they? I'm a huge fan of the Marley brand
Mod

What's an air fryer? @N1ghtW1ng

Sorry, my curiosity just sparked randomly

Mod

Communicating with my friends is certainly easier through technology.
It makes my life and uni much, much easier and a lot of technology assists in day-to-day things. Phones can be used to set reminders, alarms, contact people and stuff. The internet has a multitude of useful features.

(My brain is slowing turning off, but I'll try to hang around Smiley Happy)

It can also help with mental health, with the reminders and helpful apps like Breathe and Smiling Mind and so on.
Builder

Also for anyone asking, by busy tracker, I meant when you type a place into google eg
'______ pool' it'll usually come up with how busy it is during that time normally, but some places have it live and it'll say if its busier or quieter than normal, pretty handyyyy
Mod

@RevzZ it's exactly what it is. A fryer, but instead of oil, it uses air. Smiley Happy It's a large metal box with a fryer basket which you put food in, then stick it back in the box, choose your temp and time and then it cooks the food using hot air.

I love it.
Builder

How does technology help you/make things easier?

Getting help for mental health issues has been easier, my sleep routine has happened and made nights a lot easier, I can see if places are busy, how much things cost - so much convinience
Builder

thats so cool!! @N1ghtW1ng
Top High Fived Authors