Star contributor

Re: 5 random things about you!

1 - I'm a massive Tool fan. Patiently waiting for a new album...it's been about 7 years!

2 - I'm terribly unmotivated. So many things to do, and too much effort to do them...

3 - I got a Kindle for my birthday. I currently have 62 books...and the list is growing!

4 - My first favourite song was Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 65. Yea, you know the one. 

5 - I'm (slowly) teaching myself guitar. I know a few chords at the moment, but between uni, work and everything else I don't get much time to practice. 

Super frequent scribe

Hi!!!

1. I'm currently in England so if I reply at random times (such as now... 2:12am) it's because I'm actually awake!!! shall try to reply at normal times as well Smiley Happy

2. My family has 10 horses, 3 cats and two dogs

3. I love country music (and all others except rap)

4. I love reading

5. I am the messiest person ever!!

Staff

AHHHH Magga!!! Now i'm gonna have Blue stuck in my head all day!!!

Staff

Hihi! So excited that we've finally kicked off the forums, w00t! So 5 random things about me...

• I'm obsessed with the West Wing - BEST. SHOW. EVER! apart from every other awesome thing about it, it introduced me to apples and peanut butter. Best snack in the world. In fact I'm eating it now Smiley Tongue
  • I used ReachOut.com back in 2002 (10 years ago!!!) when my boyfriend was going through a tough time, and i didn't know what to do - and now I work here!!!
  • I one hugged Dave Grohl when the Foo Fighters played a secret gig at a small venue in Sydney - amazeballs.
  • I love, love, love Ryan Adams and get really usept when people make Bryan Adams jokes about them being the same person. They're sooooooo different. As you can see I'm a bit sensistive about it Smiley Wink
  • I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe

1. Coldrock will always make me smile, no matter how crappy my day has been.

2. I am the shortest person in my family, and I am 6ft.

3. I sit on the fence when choosing between cats and dogs. Do I really have to pick a side?

4. I'm a reality TV show addict.

5. I quote The Simpsons everyday because it lightens and brightens the day.

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

awkwardturtle wrote:

Hi!!!

1. I'm currently in England so if I reply at random times (such as now... 2:12am) it's because I'm actually awake!!! shall try to reply at normal times as well Smiley Happy

2. My family has 10 horses, 3 cats and two dogs

3. I love country music (and all others except rap)

4. I love reading

5. I am the messiest person ever!!

I love that your user name is awkward turtle

Smiley Very Happy

*Virtual Highfive*

Rookie scribe

[ Edited ]

Ello =]

5 Random Things about me...

[1]  I have a fettish for pericings and tatts =p

[2]  Love animals.. Have 2 ducks 2 parrots and my baby Cat Nanu

[3]  Fave bands Slipknot and Bullet For My Valentine 

[4]  Concert/music Festival junkie

[5]  And......Im excited as a screaming teenage Biebier Fan, participating with the forums =]

Super star contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmm, let's see... 5 random things about me... This is actually surprisingly hard!!

1. I am a really slow eater, and pretty much always finish last. The only thing that I always eat faster than other people is ice cream.

2. I have never dyed my hair (other than the occasional coloured spray for a fete or sports day).

3. I'm going to my first concert in 7 years this year (Coldplay - woo!).

4. I am mad about rugby league (Let's Go Broncos!).

5. I looove using smileys Smiley Happy Smiley Tongue

Youth Ambassador

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all and super-interesting to read your random facts.

@florenceforever - I collect those free postcards too! Except they're all just sitting in a box...

Random things ahoy! Okay...

1. When we have homemade pasties for tea, I always eat the filling first, and then eat the pastry afterwards. A habit I picked up from my older sister when we were little, then she dropped it and I didn't. Only at home though, that would be so awkward if I was out with friends and did that!

2. I am going to Slovenia in 6 weeks (among other places).

3. I like baking cakes with chickpeas. (So much protein!)

4. I am currently farm-sitting, and am looking after pigs, chooks, geese, sheep, cats and a dog.

5. Today I am trying to thread (or warp) a loom I was given for my birthday, which is testing my patience. Almost there though!

Youth Ambassador

Oh, I forgot to add...

@Atma - I love the thought that went into choosing your username. What an awesome meaning Smiley Happy

Top High Fived Authors