Casual scribe

Re: 5 random things about you!

Otayy

1. I've got into a really horrid habit of saying "otay" instead of "ok" somehow. I cringe at myself.

2. I'm the baby of the family being the youngest of 4

3. Last week I actually resigned from the 5th job I have at the moment. Woo go me for finally realising I couldn't do EVERYTHING. 4 jobs though, is definitely manageable...
4. Recently descovered the wonders of green apple with peanut butter. om nom nom

5 and super randomest- I have a collection of gum wrappers that I started collecting a few years ago becuase I used to chew gum religiously, and thought it was a waste if I just always threw away the wrappers. I counted them once and I think it was around 400 or something silly.

Any thoughts on what I can do with 400 gum wrappers??

Youth Ambassador

@Georgie: Haha about the pasties thing. Smiley Tongue I have a friend who drank/slurped lemonade off a saucer at my place once...so funny to watch! 

Super frequent scribe

Alrighty...

1. I've never broken a bone in my body
  2. One of my family's dogs is a Dalmatian
  3. When I was 17 I wanted to dance as a career
  4. My favourite flavour of icecream is choc-chip cookie dough
  5. I'm going to Italy at the end of this year and I'm getting excited about it!
Super frequent scribe

@Georgie: I do the same thing with Pasties!! my family always laughs at me but I eat the vegies/meat then fill the pastry with HP sauce and eat it Smiley Happy

Casual scribe

1. I currently have red nail polish on

2. I have an obsession with raw chocolate

3. I love seeing a rainbow after a sun shower

4. I do not like traffic

5. I love going for morning walks

Super star contributor

WestWing wrote:

5. I hate the sound of metal scraping metal

Just reading this line gave me shivers.

My turn. 5 random things:

1. I'm currently living in one of those classic North American suburban homes you see on TV. It's kinda weird.
  2. I thought I'd have trouble sleeping because of jet lag (I just arrived in Vancouver). Instead my #1 sleep-disabler has been cats. How do I deal with this? (not a cat person)
  3. I always thought the "huge portions" thing about North American food was apocraphyl. Today I discovered it's very true.
  4. A ham & cheese toasted sandwich made with French toast? It's a thing. A beautifully horrific thing. With chips and gravy.
  5. It's nice to be able to wear wool again.
  6. (Bonus item!) I worry that I talk way too much about travel. 
Super frequent scribe

Hi NekuS.TWEWY,

Break ups suck, big time.

My strongest recommendation is Maggie Beer's Burnt Fig and Caramel Ice Cream, soothes the soul!

Also, write a list of 10 things you can do to make you feel better as a quick fix. They might be things you can do to help you stop delay texting him, or just something that might help you stop feeling sorry for yourself and get out of bed. Some things on my list are a few songs, like Spiritus by Lisa Mitchell and Mr. Polite by The Jungle Giants and also cry in the shower but finish crying by the time I'm out of the shower.

Goodluck, it's worth the wait Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe

The best thing about this thread is realising how we're all alike in some way or another. I think I could have replied to each of these posts and said, "I do that too, TWINS!"

1. My guilty pleasure is late-night Tumblring before bed. I'm sure it's better for me to read a book.

2. I get really cold feet - physically, not metaphorically.

3. I made my first Laksa from scratch over the weekend, I really enjoyed doing something with my weekend that didn't involve drinking and spending lots of money.

4. I'm left handed and am always confused by the amount of people that find that interesting.

5. I lived in Europe for 6 months and can't wait to go back and do more travel, I'm definitely wanderlust.

Youth Ambassador

deepbreath wrote:

The best thing about this thread is realising how we're all alike in some way or another. I think I could have replied to each of these posts and said, "I do that too, TWINS!"

@DB: Hehe. That made me think of a quote I like "We're all different, we're all the same"- Unknown.  Smiley Happy 
Also, yay for trying something new! I've never tasted Laksa, let alone made it. Hope it was yummy! Smiley Happy 

Casual scribe

Ok

1. I have never been in a real relationship

2. I like mint ice cream and cookie dough together, or if there is no mint ice cream ill just have cookie dough raw

3. Everyone always calls me the thinker

4. I have fallen alseep whilst writing notes for school. I woke up with the pen still in my hand

5. I dont like peanuts

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count