Mod

Re: ABC Kids!

Angela and Spot and Tracey McBean!! Oh my gosh the memories!!!!
Mod

Oh that cat with the one eye! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy And Postman Pat!

And Pengu!!!! Darn you @lokifish, all the memories! Smiley Tongue
Mod

And now the pot people and Bob the Builder (let's forever ignore the remake that doesn't exist) and Saddle Club and the flying koalas! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
Mod

The the bear in the big blue house was the stuff of nightmares. I always hid behind the couch when it came on.
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng The cat with one eye was called Old Tom Smiley Very Happy and aww my sister was OBSESSED with Bear In The Big Blue House when we were little. I still have a soft toy of Treelo (the lemur, who was my favourite character)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@lokifish@loves netball Madeline was definitely cool. The one thing I remembered from the show was how they always said: "We love our bread. We love our butter. But most of all, we love each other." Smiley Very Happy

@lokifish That nostalgia train brought me back good memories. I totally forgot about "Magic Mountain" - probably wasn't old enough to remember the name. 

Builder

On board the nostalgia train of theme songs. 

I couldn't find a video with just the theme tune for Corneil and Bernie with the animation. 

Mod

Oh those two white things on the couch!! They were a bit scary too Smiley Tongue Although not "hide behind the couch" scary
Mod

@ryvb3 OMG Tiny Planets! Martin Morning! Albert the Fifth Musketeer! So many memories Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy I would include Basil Brush in my surprise too but I still watch those episodes all the time Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Anyone else disturbed by this realisation?

Look at how tall they are!!!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Top High Fived Authors