Mod

Re: ABC Kids!

@stonepixie What?! That's crazy, I always thought they were little!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

[ Edited ]

@stonepixie I'm surprised too. You can clearly see that Po is as a tall as that bush she is standing next to. 

Mod

@stonepixie that picture is honestly terrifying, I did not imagine them to be that big!

I was a huge fan of Madeline (because she was short, like me) and of Arthur growing up! I used to hate Angela Anaconda though, because my name is really close to Angela and I'd get that all as a nickname all the time. At least, until Angelina Ballerina started and THEN I became Angelina Ballerina Smiley Mad

Mod

@safari93 ah yeah, I've always been a tomboy so if someone tried to make me do ballet as a kid I would've screamed Smiley Tongue but I actually liked Angelina Ballerina which was weird.

If anyone's looking to procrastinate for 5 minutes here's an old Bananas in Pyjamas episode Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Top High Fived Authors