Mod

Re: AFL

3 in a row for us! Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Sooo we take on the Hawks tomorrow night... here's hoping we can make it 4 in a row for Marn Grook Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Got port tonight. Why is there football on Thursdays? Gah Smiley Tongue

Good luck tomorrow @lokifish, I tipped your boys (mostly because hawthorn are our arch enemy, but whatever Smiley Tongue)
Builder

Indigenous round Smiley Happy
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@roseisnotaplant Thursday night footy is a pain yeah, but still beats games on a Monday night (seriously wtf?! Smiley Tongue)

Builder

Uh oh. We've got Adelaide. I'm not worried at all...
Mod

@roseisnotaplant that will certainly be a game to watch! Smiley Surprised

I'm really glad we've got a bye this week - gives the boys a chance to rest and relax before we finally exact revenge on the Bulldogs next week Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Mod

I'm heading to the 'G on Saturday Smiley Happy my family is basically half Richmond and half Sydney supporters, so this is the biggest match of the year for us!

Mod

... and the end to Saturday's match was CLASSIC! Gary Rohan is a God! Smiley Tongue

I'm also going to my first swans home match EVER on Friday. It's gonna be a crazy feeling

Builder

I am a Melbourne Demons fan, have been all my life. I always saw us as the underdog. I'm so proud of how we have improved ourselves this year and the work our coach Simon Goodwin has done!

Hope to see us get into the finals Smiley Happy
Top High Fived Authors