Post Mod

Re: AFL

So am I! I haven't watched footy this much in years, and I'm enjoying the finals Smiley Happy
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Builder

So happy that North has gotten this far - I would love to seem them play in the grandfinal!!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Casual scribe

[ Edited ]

Adam Goodes anounced his retirement tonight, what do you think about his decision?

Builder

I love North!!!! So happy!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I'm so sad 😢😢😢

@FootyFan26 where you at?? been ages
Builder

@j95 I honestly don't know.  I guess I've just isolated myself again which is probably not good.  Doesn't matter though.

What matters is that the Kangas are out of the finals.  So devo, I was really hoping they'd get in.  Came home when there was 1:30 left and was shocked when I saw the score.

Who do you think will win the final?

Hawks or Eagles?  (If I got those teams right)

Builder

That's no good Smiley Sad @FootyFan26

I think Hawks will win but I would like West Coast to. I actually would of liked North to but you know whatever...
Builder

Same. I kinda really slightly don't want the Hawks to win. I'd like WCE to pull it off because they're not as popular as the Hawks and are probably gonna be the 'underdogs' in the match.

Defo would've liked the Kangas or the Cats to be in the finals though!
Frequent scribe

Well I am stoked!!!! Go Eagles Smiley Very Happy  

Builder

I used to be a massive eagles fan before I stopped watching footy my mum still goes for them so I hope they win for her
Top High Fived Authors