Mod

Re: AFL

@Ben-RO they sound a lot like me haha. I was screaming my head off at the game last night Smiley Tongue. So pissed at the result, but on the plus side how amazing is Sam Reid?!?! 6 goals Smiley Very Happy My favourite player is Isaac Heeney but while he's still out I think I'm on Team Reid Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

HORLIN-SMITH!!!!!!!!!
Mod

We're up to round 5 already! Smiley Surprised looking forward to the Sydney Derby tomorrow - hopefully we can finally win a game haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I know @lokifish! What's happening with North and Sydney and Hawthorn!??!?? (Not that I'm complaining - us being on the top of the ladder and the hawks being on the bottom is the best feeling Smiley Tongue)
Builder

Geared up ready to watch the North and Freo game tonight with a heap of mates!! We need a win.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Good luck @j95. It's tight early, huh? Looks like it'll be a good game.
Builder

@roseisnotaplant Smiley Sad
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Too bad @j95, it was so close! Currently watching the cats saints game, slightly nervous...
Mod

@j95 it seems both our teams aren't having much luck so far this season Smiley Sad hopefully things pick up very soon. I'll be going to the Swans game on Saturday so it better be worth the trek haha

Builder

Maybe it'll be the opposite of last year, last year we started off good then turned crap @lokifish
Top High Fived Authors