Builder

Re: AFL

I didn't catch on @FootyFan26 that is awesome!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

How did you not notice that! Smiley Tongue

Image result for tom hawkins 650 × 488 - heraldsun.com.au.URL

Builder

when is his jumper not ripped @FootyFan26 ??? just like when is joel selwood not running off on the blood rule haha
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

He though he was gettin' sent off on the blood rule today when he wasn't. His scars keep opening which would really piss me off too. Having a ripped shirt shows that he works hard!

Geez, I have footy tomorrow. It's gonna be bloody freezing in Melb.
Builder

@FootyFan26 i had footy this morning and i had to play in back line for the first time (which to be honest was pretty quiet this morning cause we won by 80 points lol...) and it was soooo cold!
Builder

Lol. It's common for the ball to be in our back line so I love playing down back. I feel like I'm better at Full Forward but the ball rarely goes down there so it's really boring.

Grats on the win by the way! 80 points is a lot.
Builder

@FootyFan26 thanks!! I usually play ruck or full forward
Frequent scribe

Hey guys I'm a massive AFL fan, my weekends are booked just for the footy haha

I barrack for the eagles!! My favourite player is Matt Rosa Smiley Happy 
I go to most games in Perth and hoping to do a Melbourne weekend next year to check out a game at Etihad and the MCG!

Community Manager

So many AFL fans here on RO - I love it!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Builder

Not sure where you're from @Sophie but I know most Melbournians follow the AFL and Queenslanders are usually clueless because the follow league and union.
Top High Fived Authors