Post Mod

Re: AFL

Thats awesome. I am 100% team goodes throughout all the racism shit. Australians should open their minds and grow up!!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Builder

Exactly and he does so much for the community as well! Deserves all the recognition and support Smiley Happy
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Post Mod

I completely agree, he's a strong guy for using his publicity to get the message out
Mod

What does everyone think of Port's upset win over Freo? I know they rested a billion players and it was the Power's home game but I was still a little shocked.

@Craycray17 my sister's all-time favourite is Richo too! (I live with a bunch of Richmond supporters - it's horrible haha).

Glad to hear other team's supporters backing Goodesy. Last week the Saints supporters were quite civil towards him which was nice. I reckon he'll still play for another season or two unless we manage to win the GF.

I'm volunteering at the footy this afternoon (not saying which match though). Should be good!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I started watching it and at first i was thinking Freo had it in the bag cause Port were playing crap, I went to the supermarket then came back and all of a sudden Port were up by a lot and Westcoast hadn't scored in a while
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Post Mod

Hahaha your sister and fam must be awesome then, @lokifish!
Mod

The only thread in RO I have absolutely no interest in Smiley Tongue
Sorry guys.
Community Manager

I'm really glad that the Swans (and AFL in general) have stepped up to support Buddy Franklin. It's great to see mental health being taken as seriously as physical injuries!

Builder

@ElleBelle exactly I was just about to post the same thing! Although a little disappointed at some (only some) of the media reports I read about his situation today.
Community Manager

Whenever I read news stories I have to remind myself "don't read the comments" or I get too infuriated! I really hope nobody has been suggesting Buddy just 'toughen up' @j95?

Top High Fived Authors