Builder

Re: AFL

@ElleBelle its hard to put into words what upset me, just what I heard on the radio - the tone of the reporters voices made it sounds like he had done something terrible?
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

yeah the comments make me annoyed, someone said today "thats what happens when you leave the hawks" and "drugs will do that to you", it took all my strength not to reply with some swear words
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Ugh, I can't say I'm a huge fan of Buddy Franklin (his shirt range was pretty gross towards women) but this is not about team rivalry or silly things he's done in the past. It's about not being a dick to people who are struggling with something they have no choice over. I like to think the times are changing but there's still a frustratingly long way to go.

Mod

I was going to mention Buddy on here too. The comments on Swans Facebook pages/groups have mostly been fantastic. Some of the stuff I've seen on the major news outlets pages though has been disgusting. I'm preaching to the choir here but you cannot just "toughen up" and get over it! He may not play for your team but have some compassion!

Good on him and the club for speaking up. Having such a high profile player come out about this is sure to start much needed conversations about mental health Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

So happy with today's result!! I love my Roos!
Post Mod

Smiley Sad Smiley Sad poor tiges
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Builder

@FootyFan26 did you watch it today?? I'm so happy about the win
Builder

Nah. I had to spend about 7 hours shopping. All I got was 5 pieces of clothing, in 7 hours! Smiley Very Happy

I'm so stoked the Kangas won but I expected the Bulldogs to beat the Eagles. Devo about that one.
Community Manager

C'arn the Crows!

Contributor

I'm a Collingwood supporter since birth, and my second team is North Melbourne. I also have Western Bulldogs membership complimentary of Vic Uni, lol.

Growing up I used to know every player, and loved watching the Pies play - Buckley, Rocca Bros, Licuria, etc

During my late teenage years I didn't pay much attention to the footy, but gotten back into it the last coupke of years. My favourite players atm are probably Dane Swan and Adam Goodes. Ive been to plenty of games over time, but only been going once or twice a year recently.

I'm loving the finals atm!

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count