Post Mod

Re: Books!

I've just finished the second book in the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown. Both books have been SOOOO good and now I have to wait until January for the last one Smiley Sad 

Post Mod

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE THREAD!!!!

The last book I read: Love Rosie, Cecilia Ahearn 

The book I am currently reading: Diary of a young girl - ANNE FRANK

Books I want to read next: The maze runner!

Star contributor

I recently read "Man's Search For Meaning" by Viktor E. Frankl and highly recommend it!

Post Mod

Ah, this is why I love this thread! Will be adding to my must reads xx
Post Mod

[ Edited ]

I'm almost finished The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Murakami - mind blowing, i'm planning to read everything by him. I also just recently finished When Nietzsche Wept by Irvin Yalom which was great, aaaand I just ordered the following:

Neil Gaiman - Neverwhere

Edogawa Rampo - Japanese Tales of Mystery & Imagination

Richard Webster - Why Freud Was Wrong: Sin, Science and Psychoanalysis.

So pumped. 

Post Mod

Omg @benjamin_  I NEED to read Richard Webster - Why Freud Was Wrong: Sin, Science and Psychoanalysis SOO BADLY, where did you order it from? 

Post Mod

@bessie94 I've just started reading it and it's amazing  I've been pretty interested in Freud and psychoanalysis lately so when I saw this book online it was love at first sight. I'm guessing it's a similar situation for you?

I bought a used copy from abebooks.com for pretty cheap, check it out here. Book Depository have new copies but they're like $45.  

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

This might be kinda off topic, but I used to read some manga (they still count right?! XD), nowadays not so much.

I read quite a bit of Attack On Titan and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I never finished them though. They were really good series though.

Post Mod

@ZombieAttack I only heard about "Attack on Titan" like a week ago, but I feel like it's everywheeeere! I've been thinking about picking it up, wasn't sure if it got really dark or not though /:

Post Mod

Thanks @benjamin_ I will be purchasing
Top High Fived Authors