Mod

Re: Books!

@benjamin_ If you like Neil Gaiman you should definitely read American Gods, it's so great

This whole thread is reminding me how few books I've been reading lately, really need to fix that Smiley Tongue

Post Mod

so pumped for American Gods @Chessca_H !

Right now i'm reading All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr and Delusions of Gender: How Our Minds, Society and Neurosexism Create Difference by Cordelia Fine. 

So much love for books. I think they might be the best thing ever. I also bought these lol.

Screenshot 2015-05-31 21.10.59.png

Screenshot 2015-05-31 21.11.19.png

Mod

Guys, check out Eon by Alison Goodman and definitely Discworld if you like fiction. Right now I'm reading the second Discworld book but I got sick so I've stalled on that. What should I read next? Maddaddam series or Maze Runner?
Post Mod

Currently reading Geek Love by Katherine Dunn - intriguing!

Post Mod

something I recently read and loved.

all-the-lgiht-we-cannot-see.jpg

Mod

I just finished reading Preincarnate by Shaun Micallef. If you enjoy his comedy it's a great little novella - it's quite wacky and chaotic at times but that's to be expected Smiley Tongue

micallef

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super frequent scribe

Name of the Wind! the King killer Chronical. I love it, a perfect world created by an fantasic author <3 Waiting for the last book in the series to come out. Smiley Very Happy

Community Manager

Wow @lokifish - didn't know he wrote a book!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Mod

Found a book sale today at the shopping centre. My wallet and bank account told me to calm the f down.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

@stonepixie haha nice! I once went to... can't remember the name but it's a big shopping centre complex place and. . . the bookstore had every book as two dollars!!!!! best day ever.
Top High Fived Authors