Mod

Re: Books!

OH MY GAWD! So many more books to add to my 'to-read' list! I think it might be time to actually use my library card. I joined at the beginning of the year (that was a long time coming) and still haven't used my card. Smiley Very Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Post Mod

YES @Shant2 I always like another fan of catcher in the rye. Its an excellent book.

What are you reading at the moment?

I'm reading a short story book. But reeeeaaallly want to hurt up and finish it so that I can start suicide squad graphic novel
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Frequent scribe

Don't you think it's incredible @Craycray17 that an author can have you so gripped on a story like the Catcher in the Rye which doesn't even seem to have a plot at all! 

Just had a quick search of the titles you've listed! they look very interesting! 

I'm currently on the inspiration path and reading biographies of people I look up to! 

Post Mod

Ooh cool like who @Shant2?

Yes that's what I love so much about catcher, and i relate so much to holden
Frequent scribe

I'm reading Adam Braun's story now - 'The Promise of a Pencil: How an ordinary person can make extraordinary change'. Adam is Justin Bieber's, managers  younger brother haha. It's a story about how his travels inspired him to start a non-profit organisation  targeting the availability of education to every young person across the world. Where you are born should not dictate whether you get an education or not. He has build over 200 schools with his organisation Smiley Happy 

Also have just recently reread Nelson Mandela "Long Walk to Freedom". He is someone I look up to very much! 

Post Mod

Wow that sounds like an awesome read, @Shant2!
Mod

So awesome to see this thread being posted on again!

Right now I'm reading The Martian by Andy Weir Smiley Happy

Post Mod

I agree, @Chessca_H

What are you reading at the moment?

Mod

tree

Anyone else's ideal tree for the festive season?

Also, how have I not heard of Harry Hartog until yesterday?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Builder

In reading Getting Air by Debra Oswald, I've already read it once when I was younger but it's still good
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count