Builder

Chit Chat

[ Edited ]

Sometimes I just feel like talking to somebody, just having a chat about stuff, not even bad stuff, just things. Thats why I'm making this thread because that is sort of what I'm feeling tonight. We can talk about heaps of good things on here, try to keep it positive. 

Man Very HappyCat HappyHeartCat Tongue

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Re: Chit Chat

@Bree-RO here it is, i'm not really sure where to start haha
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@j95 nice love the concept of keeping it positive. Wanna list three positive things that have happened since Monday? How has your week been overall? What's news Smiley Very Happy

I will start.

1. amazing beach trip yesterday

2. haircut!

3. just had a smooooth coffee.

@j95 @DruidChild @scared01 @ivory What about you?

Builder

Nice, the weather was nice yesterday perfect for a little beach trip @Bree-RO did you go by yourself or with other people? I like going to the beach on my own I do it all the time, so peaceful, and sometimes I can sit, close my eyes and listen to the waves without anyone else there.
Well since Monday I visited a new service for the first time and did some activities with them, pretty fun. I might go back. I have been working a lot and trying to get this website of mine up and running, not quite going to plan but I'm perservering.
Also my little bro came over the other night and I taught him how to skate
Builder

That's awesome that you taught your bro to skate @j95! Skating looks really fun - I've never done it though Smiley Tongue
Builder

I was teaching him how to surf but our Saturday visits got cut @roseisnotaplant but he picked up skating pretty quick Smiley Happy what did you do today? 

Builder

Well I got a blood test, but I got sushi afterwards, so things balanced out Smiley Tongue I've been chilling out a lot, listening to music, watching YouTube, writing a little bit. It's been good Smiley Happy
Builder

Oh blood tests gross. I have to get one tomorrow actually, I am not looking forward to it, last time I had one I nearly fainted when I saw all the blood they took. Sounds like a good day though Smiley Happy @roseisnotaplant
Builder

Yeah they're not fun. Got anything else planned for tomorrow?
Builder

I normally don't work Friday's because I have trade school but it isn't on this week so I'm having the day off even though it would make sense for me to just work but anyway, a day off is nice haha, can't complain. Tomorrow I will be hanging out with my partner all day because she is about to go away for 3 weeks, and I also have to get a blood test, get my hair cut, hopefully get this thing for my website finished, also might go down to the this surf thing but it's at 7am and it's an a hour and a half away from my house so I'm not sure @roseisnotaplant
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count