Star contributor

Re: Chit Chat

@j95 I love Melb. I used to compete there a lot around rod laver. I also love the beach so definitely get where you are coming from.
Builder

compete? what in? yeah im in the middle of the surfcoast or sorrento etc each equally beautiful i can choose which side i want to surf on haha @Nat8
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

Athletics. Damn. I'm definitely jealous. The beach is my happy place. My grandparents used to take us all the time. My closest is about 45mins away.
Builder

yeah they arent close, im still an hour and a half away from either @Nat8 there are closer beaches for sure but not surf beaches
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

Yeah I get that. I'm no surfer but for us growing up good hide tide meant boogie boarding in the morning so I can only imagine trying to surf.
Star contributor

@j95 what's your gave thing about Melb anyway?
Builder

haha yeah i see boogie boarders all the time @Nat8 nearly knocked a few of them out when i was learning to surf and still in the shallows hahaha

Favourite thing... gosh I like a lot. I grew up in a heap of different places we moved heaps, i lived in the dodgiest suburbs. now where I live is much nicer. I like the culture, you know the live music, the interesting little cafes, i like trams when they arent crowded (for some reason i really like the tram), the gardens, its got a nice feel to it
Builder

I second that @j95 Smiley Happy and the fact that it's very culturally diverse! And the weather's what I'd call 'unique'.
Builder

like today @FootyFan26 what was with that!!
i love that nothing is too far, you dont have to go that far away to be rural or just zip down to the coast for the day yet the city is right there.
Builder

Yeah, today was pretty ridiculous. I knew it was going to rain but not to that extent. I've been on a couple of YMCA day camps which are held out of the city and it's only taken about an hour to get there, sometimes less which is great. It feels like another world yet it's actually not that far away. It's only a tram to the beach as well... just take the 19 down Sydney Rd and you're there although I get the feeling you're closer than I am.
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count