Builder

Re: Chit Chat

What about you?
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Sounds nice to be having a day off @j95 Smiley Happy I'm not really sure what I'm doing tomorrow...
Star contributor

Hey everyone
Nice to see everyone getting along. Ita quite refreshing.
Ive just been mainly focussing on my studies. I got to see my horses and they all look like mud men from all the rain and mud! And i got to wash my car and clean it out for the first time in forever!
Builder

Yeah busy day so I need it @roseisnotaplant and at the moment I'm making a little seat for my siblings
A clean car is always nice @scared01 my car is filthy haha
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Omg I just wanted to tell somebody this. I reckon I got within about 20metres of a shark this morning, I'm fairly sure it was a shark. I was so far from the shore it was scary as
Mod

@j95 that sounds both scary and cool. Smiley Happy Did you come straight back into shore when you saw it?
Builder

Well I had paddled out really really far (the beach was busy too) and there was a really good set something through and I missed the first wave and went straight over it, looked to my side and I saw this massive grey thing. My first thought was paddle paddle paddle back to shore, then I was like nah if I catch one of these waves at least my arms and legs will out of the water haha, anyway I tried to get back, I eventually got back to where there was people and went to my car and was like ahhhh then I went back out after a little bit. Should I of told someone? Haha @N1ghtW1ng
Mod

@j95 you probably would've freaked some people out Smiley Tongue
Star contributor

thats so freaking cool @j95

but glad it didnt try to eat you lol

Builder

Haha me too, could of been a dolphin too @scared01 also I'm to answer your questions in this one post.
My weekend, I'm doing a little work tomorrow, then going out for lunch then my girlfriend is going overseas to see her fam so I'll probably go to the airport and then on Sunday maybe a surf, you?
Top High Fived Authors